CEUs / CPD – Education
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE
Certificates of attendance/presentation are available for all participants. These are available on Thursday, August 25 (last day of the congress). Your own awarding body for your continuing education/cpd may require this to credit your attendance.
To report and earn ASHA CEUs, you must adhere to the steps below and claim your credits electronically no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (United States), Thursday, September 15, 2016. Certificates of attendance/presentation will not suffice to earn ASHA CEUs.
The 30th World Congress of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP)
This program is offered for up to 2.6 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level; Professional area)
NOT All oral sessions are valid for claiming your CEUs -Click here to learn which sessions are approved.
Information you may require when preparing your CEU documentation:
Click the below to download accordingly.
- Programme – Click here
- Sessions available for CEUS - click here
This document will advise included or excluded presentations in the Yes/No column and highlighted accordingly.
Note: Topic/Category: (SC) – Standing Committee / (W) – Workshop / (P) – Panel / (O) – Oral SC / W or P – these session are “group” sessions with the minutes reference listing the total for all abstracts indicated as part of that session. All abstracts as part of that session will have a letter last – for example M7.012a, M7.012b, M7.012c, M7.012d, M7.012e are all part of the same 90 mins. If you selected to attend only one presentation from this group, where applicable the LMS system will indicate available minutes for an individual presentation. Some sessions require full attendance at a panel/session to collect credits.
- Disclosures/Learning Outcomes as provided by authors- Click here
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN APPLYING FOR CEUS
Have you advised the registration desk of your participation in the Congress as an ASHA member and provided your membership number?
This is required in order to claim the CEUs.
You then must follow the below instructions in order to earn ASHA CEUs and claim credit via the LMS.
(Paper certificates are not a valid claim for CEUS – you must follow the below instructions)
To earn ASHA CEUs and receive a certificate of completion/session report, you must electronically report your session participation by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (United States), Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Keep a personal record of the sessions you attend. You will need each of the session’s session number.
- No later than September 15, 2016 (11:59 p.m. Eastern Time), log into your Learning Center here.
- Review the posted instructions at the top of the Events tab.
- Select the “30th World Congress of The IALP” link.
- Select the “Add” button next to each session you attended. If you claim a session in error, select the “Remove” button next to its title. You may view a summary of the sessions you’ve reported by selecting “Review & Confirm.”
- Only when you are finished entering all the sessions and have added them all to your record should you select “Confirm & Finalize.” Note, you will not be able to add more sessions or change your record after Finalizing.
ASHA CEUs and the CE REGISTRY
If you are a member of the ASHA CE Registry, ASHA will automatically report your records to the Registry by September 23, 2016.